The Albert

Post your results here. Share with the world.
CSI
Old Timer

The Albert

Post by CSI »

As I got some nice feedback from the acrylic clock I recently built. I thought I would put up my home designed pendulum clock.  This was created using gearotics and I designed my own escapement using an Arduino and a LED gate.  The pendulum is driven by a motor that provides an impulse only on the right to left swing.  All other gears were made with a milling machine and a turntable driven by a wonderful controller called Division Master.  The time keeping is awful!!  But this was my first completely designed clock.  With my laser cutter I am now looking to design one with much greater precision.  Will post progress.

Regards to all

Jonathan
Attachments
IMG_1211.JPG
IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG
CSI
Old Timer

Re: The Albert

Post by CSI »

Ha, just noticed my foot in the final picture, was standing on the bench to take the picture :D
BobL
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by BobL »

Jonathan;

I Like it, well done. Always nice to see different ways of doing things, A++ for your work and sharing with all of us.

Cheers
Bob
:)
Gearotic Motion
Bob
CSI
Old Timer

Post by CSI »

BobL wrote: Jonathan;

I Like it, well done. Always nice to see different ways of doing things, A++ for your work and sharing with all of us.

Well I could not do any of this without your software, it is amazing, thank you for your continued development of it

Jonathan

Cheers
Bob
:)