My adventures with Auggie.

Discussions and file drops for Auggie
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: My adventures with Auggie.

Post by ArtF »

Mark:

Good luck, yell if you get into trouble, sounds like your on it though.

Art
Dan Mauch
Old Timer

Post by Dan Mauch »

Awesome! Great job.
Dan Mauch
tweakie wrote: Still playing  :)
BobbyW
Old Timer

Post by BobbyW »

ArtF wrote: Tweakie:

Ive checked and Im pretty sure its a limitation based on hardware. While in config one can do less than 1khz, Auggie updates its registers at 1Khz, and usually that means a register reset in the PWM chip at 1Khz, if I dont miss my guess Mat will tell me it cant go lower unless Auggie goes slower..
Hello everyone and happy new year  ;), i finish al my work and now i have some time o play with Auggie . Now i figure out is a very nice software based on open source library . i take a look in almost all scripts. To understand better , any modification in "scripts" folder , will directly reflect to Auggie right ?
About what @Tweakie says , i has the same problem years ago with same " hardware limitation on PWM " so i write a small function without be based on timer tick , just to trigger the function . Unfortunately i dont know how to do that in Auggie , i need to study first how that work , the code is written in pure C and very simple to understand.Also the code permit to adjust the duty cycle period if that matter.
http://www.ccsinfo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54585&highlight=
Can be good way to understand how that work in Auggie .
Happy new year again  :) :) :)