Art Walk clocks

Useful information on experiences with Lasers
Dan Mauch
Old Timer

Art Walk clocks

Post by Dan Mauch »

Here is a picture of the display of clocks that I had at the art walk yesterday. I got a lot of comments saying the clocks were either beautiful or unique. Alas I did sell any of them.
The biggest problem I had was that while driving to the art walk the tarp that covered the display beat against the clock hand and messed a couple of them up. I was able to bend them back into shape for the showing. Another problem was that every now and then a strong gust of wind would blow the display over breaking one of the points off the snow flake clock. I learned alot and next time will have those issues solved.
I have been invited to a kinetic art show in October so I need to get cracking on those projects.
Dan Mauch
Attachments
ARTWALK6817a (Small).jpg
BobL
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Art Walk clocks

Post by BobL »

Nicely done Dan, thanks for sharing and looking forward to see what you come up with for October's Art show. Good luck

Cheers
Bob
8)
Gearotic Motion
Bob
danmauch
Old Timer

Post by danmauch »

Thanks bob. It was interesting that the vining clcok on the lower right was created with gearotics and furthermore was the one that many ladies pointed out that they liked it best.    Next best was the upper mddle one.
Dan Mauch
BobL
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by BobL »

Dan;

I suspect taste in general for both gender is more common than one would think? Anyhow I think they all look good, so congratz on your success with them and your future art show.

Cheers
Bob
;)
Gearotic Motion
Bob