problem with gerotic 2.0

This is for reporting any trouble you may have
HARNDEN88
Old Timer

problem with gerotic 2.0

Post by HARNDEN88 »

Hi I am new to this form and am having a problem when I load program everything looks ok but everything below the properties does not show but when I move my mouse pointer over them they start to show one at a time as my mouse moves over them is this a bug or is this software not compatible with my computer any help would be great. when they all show up they work but I do not know if there are other problems because I do not know how everything works yet.
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: problem with gerotic 2.0

Post by ArtF »

Hi:

It sounds as if its a graphics driver issue. Id try updating the driver to see if it helps.
I havent other complaints on this, but Ill do some checks..

Thx
Art
BillM
Old Timer

Post by BillM »

Harden88

Out of curiosity are you running a computer that has been converted to Windows 10?

The problem I've had with both machines that have been converted to Windows 10 involves the display of the contents of the properties tool bar.  In my case it is definitely a display driver issue that won't be solved in the near future.

What works for me is to adjust the width of the Properties tool bar and the change will bring back all of the buttons, just make sure you adjust the band wide enough to show all of the buttons.

There are other "windows 10" or driver problems that I've written about in other posts on the forum.

Bill
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

Thx:

Ill see if I can add a refresh command in there . It may help..

Art
hmohara
Old Timer

Post by hmohara »

I have had the same problem.  They all appear if you click on a gear type first.

Michael
HARNDEN88
Old Timer

Post by HARNDEN88 »

Thanks for the response before I read your comments I saw another post on here for a different problem and the said to go to task manager and end task and reload update version which I did and a box comes up saying something like if this is the first time you are getting this problem click yes which I did and loaded new program and now the problem is gone works fine for now so art I think you are on the right track with a refresh button I think it gets locked up for some reason thanks. also it is windows 10 so it might have something to do with it.