Information about latest Revision level of the software
and current Download Links.
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New Version 2.0008g

Post by ArtF »

Hi All:

This version is just a maintenance release of Gearotic to add more messages to the
3d photometrics logs to help me track down if someone is having trouble with video
cameras.

Its also an Auggie update which adds the Gcode libraries for creating of any MCodes or Gcodes
one may want. It also fixes Modal trouble so that lines with no Gcode on them properly
interpret the line.  Please feel free to post any files you think "should" work, but dont,
or to point out to me the Code on a failing line.. The interpreter is getting better all the time
but still has bugs Im sure.

Also, Auggie is now capable of working with a scripter to make drawings or shapes and
saving them as DXF's or following them as Toolpaths, this Contours keyword will appear
in a  library soon for various operations involved in creating bezier like toolpaths
or nurbs paths from withing the Gcode.

If you have been playing with Auggie and changing scripts or anything, please ensure
you make backups or have your code in libraries named by you, as the installer, for now
anyway, will overwrite any released scripts or screens as I change things during
development. Auggies capabilities are getting quite large, libraries will bring those
abilities into use, so the library system will grow large over time, so keep any code
scripts you write in libraries created by you. Feel free to copy system libraries into them
and control what gets run by checking your own libraries rather than mine if you wish.

As a side note, I am currently wiring up my laser, and waiting on a few parts, so I cant test
general motion other than by statistic and the one stepper axis I have running on my test bench.
Please keep reporting any experiences, some of you testing I know from Mach2 days, so
your used to how I handle the updates and bug reports.

Im also working on some of Auggies other capabilities so I can add a few wizards for Gearotic over
time to generate some clock related output dxf's. Auggie is mean to be a parametric scripter as well
as a controller.

Thx
Art

ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: New Version 2.0008g

Post by ArtF »

This version has been updated with a new Auggie version that properly respects time of call to spindle and such.,.

Art