Vexx version 1.21 released with Guilloche wizard

Information about latest Revision level of the software
and current Download Links.
Hessel Oosten
Old Timer

Re: Vexx version 1.21 released with Guilloche wizard

Post by Hessel Oosten »

Hi Art,

Even if you will never mill a guilloche ?, looking what the module in Vexx is capable of..., is a big joy !

Nevertheless..., today I made one and milled it: Alu, rpm 15000, F 30, V cutter incl. angle 60, depth 0,1 mm, diameter 39 mm. See attached photo.

The program seems not to accept negative Z values. So with find and replace all solved. May be you want to change that ?
The sliders in the menu are sometimes difficult to move to an exact position (value). May be the possibility to enter the numbers by keyboard (just like in MACH3) could be useful ?

Thanks again for this great module !

Hessel

Attachments
P1270836kl.jpg
Dan Mauch
Old Timer

Post by Dan Mauch »

Awesome!
Dan Mauch
Hessel Oosten wrote: Hi Art,

Even if you will never mill a guilloche ?, looking what the module in Vexx is capable of..., is a big joy !

Nevertheless..., today I made one and milled it: Alu, rpm 15000, F 30, V cutter incl. angle 60, depth 0,1 mm, diameter 39 mm. See attached photo.

The program seems not to accept negative Z values. So with find and replace all solved. May be you want to change that ?
The sliders in the menu are sometimes difficult to move to an exact position (value). May be the possibility to enter the numbers by keyboard (just like in MACH3) could be useful ?

Thanks again for this great module !

Hessel

ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

Hessel:

Thank you for that, I really like to see such things. It really does make an excellent
pendent.. Nice design.

Art
ArtF
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ArtF »

BTW:

I will note to fix the Z depth.

Art